Once you’ve qualified, you can
apply for AAT full membership.
This gives you a wealth of
opportunity: the letters MAAT after your name represent your
professional membership of AAT. It acts as proof of your authority
as a qualified finance professional, and signals that you’ve
gained the relevant work experience, and are keen to excel.
For organisations hiring the best available accounting and finance
staff, MAAT is increasingly the decisive factor. AAT full
* boosts anticipated earnings beyond those of non-member AAT
* brings the greater responsibility, job satisfaction and personal
and career rewards that typify AAT.
Long-term MAAT benefits
Designed to stand you in good stead over the long term, the
advantages of AAT full membership are widely acknowledged. Among
the many advantages you’ll enjoy as a MAAT are:
* Continuing professional development (CPD): where you’ll
cultivate your hard-won skills and stay at the top of your game.
* CPD mastercourses: UK-wide events featuring professionals
speaking on a range of topical accountancy and financial issues.
AAT willl also help you get to grips with essentials like information
technology, management skills and personal development too.
* Online services: from blogs to podcasts, helped along by
professional speakers and key AAT members.
Opportunity to run your own accountancy practice
You can also join over 3,000 of AAT's professional members and
become your own boss as an AAT licensed member in practice (MIP),
* Your services, clients and hours.
* To become a sole trader, partner or director.
* To work from home, around your family or an existing job.
* To be self-employed part-time while working for another